Several months ago, we published an article presenting the Family credit card. Today we are going to tell you about a consumer credit distributed by Cream bank. (A financial company in charge in particular of credit management and the ikéa family card).
The Family card gives access to revolving credit, but when the amount required is high, we advise you to use consumer credit, the rates of which are always lower than those of revolving loans.
The Cream bank decorative works loan.
It is a consumer credit. Unlike a revolving credit, the maturities are fixed and the duration known in advance.
- Duration of repayment : It varies according to two criteria, your repayment capacity and the amount of the loan. It is included in a range of 4 months to 8 years.
- Amount that can be granted : from 1,601 to 75,000 USD. It is useful to specify that the floor is fixed at 1601 USD because the ceiling for revolving credit is when fixed at 1600 USD.
- Cream bank does not require the borrower to have a contribution, therefore: It is possible to request a credit corresponding to the amount of the purchase.
How do I get Cream bank credit ?
It is possible to contract this work / decoration loan online on their official website.
- On the home page, start by making a simulation : Enter the loan amount then choose either the desired repayment duration, or the amount of the monthly payment. You will then obtain the result of the simulation ( APR rate, cost excluding credit insurance, total amount due and monthly amount of optional credit insurance).
- With a single click, you can then request to receive the simulation by email, just enter your email in the box that appears.
- You can also apply for credit online. Just fill out a form. A basic answer will be given to you very quickly (depending on your financial situation). Then if necessary a credit offer will be sent to you by mail. All you have to do is return it completed and signed to Cream bank, attaching the requested supporting documents.